Monday, November 9, 2020

EAST ASIA ARTS AND CRAFTS

 Calligraphy

                          Japanese Calligraphy is a beautiful combination of hand strokes, style, and gentleness. It requires careful hand movements and patience to perfect its art. I am not much of a master in Japanese calligraphy, I managed to make it and have fun while doing it. Take a look at my work.

            I made this calligraphy, the characters stand for fun. I made sure that each of my strokes is perfect. I also put a blue circle to make it a bit more interesting to look at because it highlights the characters. I made sure to be extra careful in my work because Japanese characters have special lines and symbols that could mean something else if I do even one mistake. This is the process I had to go through to create this.




Origami

                                        When you look at a piece of paper, you usually think of what you can write, instead of what you can make. Origami is the art that lets you create whatever you want using only a piece of paper. I have created a cat using the art of Origami and a few materials. Take a look at what I have made.

They look cute, don't they? but we're mostly going to focus on the on top (the orange one) I call him Bob because I am not very creative with names. Here is a mugshot of "Bob".
Bob's front




Bob's back








This how I made Bob if you wanted to know.


Anime

                            I love anime, the art style that originated in Japan. Anime is like cartoons except anime has more detailed characters. Since I loved it so much, I decided to make a portrait of myself in anime. Take a look at my work.

                             Pretty cool huh? You can't even tell the differences anymore, maybe except the one on top is a bit more handsome than the one on the bottom. This is how I made well, MYSELF!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"The ever elusive peace"

For as long as the holy land has been standing, the ongoing conflict between Palestine and Israel has been a reminder of the challenges of c...