Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Dressing up

                  I wanted to dress up like the people of South Asia (India) since COVID 19 is around I decided to improvise using the clothes I have and try to make it look like formal Indian attire.


I managed to come up with this:

            The turban was improvised using a scarf, the Shirt is from Myanmar (tike pone) but I decided to wear it because it had a very South Asian look and it looked good paired with my turban. The bottom is not much, since I wanted it to be formal I just wore black pants and black shoes to go with my upper clothing.




This is the process video:



No comments:

Post a Comment

"The ever elusive peace"

For as long as the holy land has been standing, the ongoing conflict between Palestine and Israel has been a reminder of the challenges of c...