Monday, April 24, 2023

Family Day Journal



                    Family Day is when parents spend time with their children while seeing their progress and achievements. It is a day to help strengthen family relationships and values. This family day was also the day when each team presented their "dance palabas" to be judged, it was quite tense and everyone gave their all as the "dance palabas" is crucial to winning the Intramurals as a whole as it is the event that gives the most points. 
                    Here is me and my family waiting for the dinner to start while watching the presentations of other groups.

                    It was a fun night, my dogs were well entertained and I got to spend time with my family. I do hope to have more of these events in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The ever elusive peace"

For as long as the holy land has been standing, the ongoing conflict between Palestine and Israel has been a reminder of the challenges of c...