Friday, September 10, 2021

Chicharon (Food Review)

 Chicharon

     Before going to review Chicharon you should probably know how it's made.

(Quick)How it's made 

It is made by frying pork rind. ;_; that's it 

Now onto the review...

Review time


    Look at that! makes me hungry, although it looks good, does it taste good? well, that depends on your tastes, personally I enjoy its flavor. Though the flavor is not what I know it for, for me, its signature characteristic is its glorious crunch. 

Have a listen:


    Aaaah, that is pure quality ASMR right there. See what I mean when I say it has a glorious crunch, although if not properly fried it may be hard to chew on that just depends on who made it. Now it's time to collect other people's thoughts on Chicharon, that is why I have asked my sister to give it a try and tell me her views on it. 

Food tasting time

My sister:


My sister says

    It is a bit chewy, though it is very crunchy. It has a soft bottom and it is a bit salty but it has a very good aftertaste.

My Sister's ratings  

She rates it 4/5 because it was a bit hard.

What I say

    Very crunchy (glorious crunch), I can taste the pork very good when paired with vinegar (though it might lose a bit of its crunch so I prefer it without vinegar or special sauce). Honestly, it was a bit hard to bite on.

My Ratings

    I rate it 4/5 cause it was a bit hard to bite on.

Conclusion 

Chicharon is a very good Filipino dish because of its glorious crunch and the memories you make while eating this amazing dish, really suggest you try it (you won't regret it).

Well, that concludes my review see ya!

(Here, look at Chicharon mountain while you're at it)






No comments:

Post a Comment

"The ever elusive peace"

For as long as the holy land has been standing, the ongoing conflict between Palestine and Israel has been a reminder of the challenges of c...